457 visa costs

Ren90

Hi I'm after abit of information. Ive being offered a job in Australia but have to pay for the visa I was wondering how much does the whole process costs from start to finish. I'll be applying for a 457 visa. I'm a boilermaker if that makes any difference.do I have to do a medical check and police checks etc. Cheers Andy

Hi I'm after abit of information. Ive being offered a job in Australia but have to pay for the visa I was wondering how much does the whole process costs from start to finish. I'll be applying for a 457 visa. I'm a boilermaker if that makes any difference.do I have to do a medical check and police checks etc. Cheers Andy

For a single applicant: Visa application charge $900, sponsorship and nomination $750, which MUST be paid by the employer. Allow $500 for the mandatory health insurance and ancillary costs.

For a single applicant: Visa application charge $900, sponsorship and nomination $750, which MUST be paid by the employer. Allow $500 for the mandatory health insurance and ancillary costs.

Thanks for the quick reply. ?

Archived