Everything in place for move in January but what do I do for the next 6 months????

lynste

So finally after all the planning things are coming together nicely for us to move over to Adelaide in January. I have a place a Flinders University to complete my degree, Fees all paid, OSHC paid, CoE in hand all I need to do now is wait until November until I lodged the student Visa application. Our house will be tenanted from End of July whilst we stay with family, removals/storage coming mid July.

The big question is should we wait or should we go sooner??? We still have valid tourist visa's as we where out there at Easter finalising everything and really didn't want to come home but we had to tie up affairs here. We have no real reason to stay here for the time being other than having one last Christmas here:confused:. I am waiting on the school we have chosen for my daughter coming back to me to see if they could accept her earlier.

Has anyone else felt this way? just feel a bit at a loss as to what to do now and the Scottish summer is not exactly inspiring me to be here.

Archived