How to fix misidentified documents in ImmiAccount after upload?

goliveira

Dear All,

I uploaded two documents to my visa application in the ImmiAccount, and I chose the wrong 'document type' in the combobox of the upload form. I chose "Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of" where it should have been "Work Experience - Offshore, Evidence of".

I can't find a way to correct this. Apparently, once documents are uploaded, it's impossible to detach them or fix their descriptions.

Has anyone faced any similar problem?

I'm not sure if I should "do" something to get this fixed, or if I should just wait until a case officer starts processing my application, notices my mistake and asks me to fix it somehow.

In addition, there doesn't seem to be any e-mail address that I could use to contact the department and ask about this.

There is the "Notification of incorrect answer - 1023" form, but it doesn't seem applicable to this issue.

This is so easy to do. I did it on a couple of things but I just left it as it was. I'm not worried about it. My CO didn't say anything when she got in touch. She did ask for one further document that was not related to the issue you mention so I'd be fairly relaxed if I were you.

Dear All,

I uploaded two documents to my visa application in the ImmiAccount, and I chose the wrong 'document type' in the combobox of the upload form. I chose "Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of" where it should have been "Work Experience - Offshore, Evidence of".

I can't find a way to correct this. Apparently, once documents are uploaded, it's impossible to detach them or fix their descriptions.

Has anyone faced any similar problem?

I'm not sure if I should "do" something to get this fixed, or if I should just wait until a case officer starts processing my application, notices my mistake and asks me to fix it somehow.

In addition, there doesn't seem to be any e-mail address that I could use to contact the department and ask about this.

There is the "Notification of incorrect answer - 1023" form, but it doesn't seem applicable to this issue.

It isn't possible to remove after submission. I did the same thing with a document, so I just uploaded the correct one with the correct designation and hoped that the case officer would just disregard the other one as it was clearly not the correct document.

You aren't the first and almost certainly won't be the last to do this, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. Your CO may ask you to clarify but until then don't worry.

Archived