Have things slowed down for 189's too?!!

Southchick

Hi everyone,

We have submitted medicals and PCCs through agent last week and thought the end was close! But she has emailed to say she won't be expecting a grant now until 1st July at least as things have slowed right down. I have read this the case with other visa sub classes but just wondered if anyone has had a grant recently or is in the same boat!

Look forward to hearing from you :-)

I think 1st July is a 'new year', a new quota for visas. So it's not at all unusual for this time of year. But after 1st July they come thick and fast. So... no need to worry.

If you have no reason to doubt you'll get a visa (you almost certainly will if you have a decent agent and done everything) - you might as well put some time into other aspects of your future move. There's always stuff to do apart from visas... the to do list is a long one!

Hi Captain Roberto,

That's Good to hear thank you for your reply. we have a while until we move so going to get the visas before planning anything else, don't think I could anyway at the mo my head a huge cloud of 1s,8s and 9s!!

Hi everyone,

We have submitted medicals and PCCs through agent last week and thought the end was close! But she has emailed to say she won't be expecting a grant now until 1st July at least as things have slowed right down. I have read this the case with other visa sub classes but just wondered if anyone has had a grant recently or is in the same boat!

Look forward to hearing from you :-)

Would certainly have expected a few weeks minimum between medicals and visa grant, so that would be getting very near July anyway.

Archived