Courier or royal mail

Guest The Brooks

Guest The Brooks

Just looking for a bit of advice which is the best way to send your application off by courier or royal mail.

Thanks in advance

Just looking for a bit of advice which is the best way to send your application off by courier or royal mail.

Thanks in advance

Courier. No argument.

Choobs

Guest The.Colebecks

Which application and where are you sending it?

We sent our TRA off to the Agent here in the UK by Special Delivery Royal Mail, it was £5.00 and you can track it all the way just like a courier service.

However, if we had to send stuff to Oz then I'd use a courier.

Karen

Guest spray21

If money is no object then courier, but when I asked at the post office it was about fifty squid.

For about a tenner, or less, you can put it in a special signed for international delivery envelope which is very safe. Ours got there anyway!

Having said that, i would recommend copying the whole thing before you let it out your hands any way.

Good luck!

Guest Gollywobbler
If money is no object then courier, but when I asked at the post office it was about fifty squid.

For about a tenner, or less, you can put it in a special signed for international delivery envelope which is very safe. Ours got there anyway!

Having said that, i would recommend copying the whole thing before you let it out your hands any way.

Good luck!

Hi all

I absolutely agree with Spray, How you get the stuff to Oz seems to be less important than what happens at the ASPC! There was a threa on on of the forums earlier this year where a guy's agent had sent his application to the ASPC via DHL. DHL can prove that they delivered it on a particular date, and had the name of the ASPC person who signed for it. However, the application simply vanished. Four frantic months later, the man and his agent had to submit a complete new application (his card had not been debited for the first one.) They managed to get the second application backdated to the date of the first one. An Agent chipped in and said that the same thing had happened to one of her clients once as well.

I would photocopy every page and maybe even get spare certified copies or anything that has to be certified.

Perhaps the reason for the delay in receipting applications at the ASPC is that they are hunting around for the files? :?

Good luck to you all

Gill

Guest Alison1967

International signed for takes about a week and costs a tenner but is only tracked until outside the UK. Our panel docotor used them and our medicals go there ok.

We also used interparcel who were half the price of DHL, but use DHL and the application got there safe and sound in five days.

Ali

Guest The Brooks

thanks everyone for your replys,

courier it is got a price off interparcel and its £22 and you can track it all the way.

sam

Archived