Seeking job in Western Australia (511112 - Program or Project Administrator)

Dear All,

I just received invitation for WA State Sponsorship but my occupation 511112 is under Schedule 2 of WASMOL. So I need to submit a job offer with my state nomination application.

Currently I am based in Bangladesh which is quite impossible to arrange 1 year full-time job in WA.

Let me share my brief career profile. I have more than 11 years of experience, specifically Project Management, in Telco and International Trade & Development. I worked for several Multinational and International organizations throughout my career journey.

So if anybody advising me anyway that you'd be very much helpful for me. Or if you know any authentic recruitment agency who may offer job considering my current scenario would be very much helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Aren't you supposed to have job off before you lodge the EOI?The unfortunate truth is that is a job is on schedule 2 it means there are no real shortages and your chances of securing a position from overseas would be slightly above zero. This pathway, schedule 2 sponsorship, is more realistically for people that are already in WA with a job already but do not have an employer willing or able to sponsor for a permanent visa. That is not the rule, but it is the likely scenario.

Aren't you supposed to have job off before you lodge the EOI?The unfortunate truth is that is a job is on schedule 2 it means there are no real shortages and your chances of securing a position from overseas would be slightly above zero. This pathway, schedule 2 sponsorship, is more realistically for people that are already in WA with a job already but do not have an employer willing or able to sponsor for a permanent visa. That is not the rule, but it is the likely scenario.

Thanks for your valuable comments. So I was just wondering why they invited me for State Nomination knowing that I am outside of Australia! :(

Thanks for your valuable comments. So I was just wondering why they invited me for State Nomination knowing that I am outside of Australia! :(

Perhaps they thought you did have a job. Did you indicate as much on the EOI?

Perhaps they thought you did have a job. Did you indicate as much on the EOI?

I didn't mention anything about having AU job in Skillselect EOI.

FYI, WA just invited me and asked me to apply for state nomination. And as usual, they have given me 28 days timeframe to apply.

Bungo, should I take risk for AUD200 just to check my luck without job offer? Any suggestion?

I didn't mention anything about having AU job in Skillselect EOI.

FYI, WA just invited me and asked me to apply for state nomination. And as usual, they have given me 28 days timeframe to apply.

Bungo, should I take risk for AUD200 just to check my luck without job offer? Any suggestion?

Well maybe they assume that if somebody expresses an interest that they meet the criteria.

Don't take the invitation to mean that they don't care if you meet the criteria or not. No, I think it would be utterly pointless to apply without the job offer, you might as well throw your money in e bin.

Archived