Advise on medical please

Wells

So.... me and my family had our medicals done on Monday and we have checked our immi account today and it says 'health requirement-health clearance provided-no action required' does this mean we have all passed our medicals? The account was updated the day after we had them done which seems very quick?

Thank you x

So.... me and my family had our medicals done on Monday and we have checked our immi account today and it says 'health requirement-health clearance provided-no action required' does this mean we have all passed our medicals? The account was updated the day after we had them done which seems very quick?

Thank you x

Hi Wells

Sounds pretty much like all's okay. Our medicals were all done and dusted by the next day so it's quite probable that yours were too.

Good luck

maisie

Thanks Maisie, my husband has colitis and we were expecting him to get referred, but guess not

Hopefully not Wells. I think once the panel Dr has submitted your results and it goes through it's then up to IMMI. They still have the authority to ask for more information but I would have thought that if the panel Dr had thought there was a problem then I think they would have been in touch

maisie

Thanks Maisie, my husband has colitis and we were expecting him to get referred, but guess not

Don't read anything into online status, you are better off not even looking at it. It bears no relation to what is actually happening in many cases.

• 2 months later...

Archived