What can I put in a Movecube?

Hi all

My husband and I have a small movecube booked to just take electricials, clothes and shoes over, as we want to start a fresh with furniture etc as we're only a young couple and basically just have Ikea furniture so nothing worth taking.

But anyway....am I able to pack in toiletries, food (not fresh obviously)?

Many thanks [emoji4]

Yes, just ensure it is well sealed. Dependant on your brands, shampoo is about the same, toothpaste is expensive, sun cream is expensive unless you go for own brands, perfumes very expensive and my wife says make up is expensive and limited.

S

Speaks volumes for Ikea furniture :-)

Contrary to previous posters, you can shop around and it isn't as expensive as some say. I'm a bloke so have no idea but I buy (on the kid's behalf) perfumes such as Tweed, aniase anaise, etc for less than $15............britney spears stuff and other celeb stuff is similar. Suncream? Generic is dirt cheap................google chemist warehouse to get an idea of medications/cosmetics etc.............I know folk who pay 3 bucks for panadeine when you can buy panadol for 79 cents..........you live and learn but unfortunately, some don't, because they have their own "standards' as to what is appropriate to their needs............they are the folk who, a couple of years down the track, return to the Uk and spend all their spare time her telling us how expensive Oz is

Archived