FREE Immigration Legal Assistance

Aryan

Dear Friends,

I am a Solicitor and a Registered Migration Agent based in Brisbane, Australia.

I am here to offer you free immigration assistance and/or immigration legal advise.

However, please ask only one (1) question at a time.

Regards

Dear Friends,

I am here to offer you free immigration assistance and/or immigration legal advise.

Regards

hi thanks for the service

I have applied my nomination on 28 feb and visa 24 match for 187 direct entry as a cook from Qld and last time when I checked my immi account it say last update on 8 April and assessment in progress can I know what's that mean , because I do ask so many people all have different review about it some say I do have case officer some say it just a update please help me I am so confuse because my nomination still has it been processed yet and have you got any idea how long it will take for feb files

Thanks in advance

Dear Friends,

Regards

Hi,

I'm just about finished collecting all the paperwork for my skills assessment (finally!). I decided to have a sneaky peek at the next stage, i.e. what is required for the visa application, in the hope that my skills assessment will come back positive. I read the following on the info website:

Skilled employment: evidence of working full-time in skilled employment in the 10 years before you were invited to apply, such as:

employment references

contracts, pay slips, tax returns, group certificates

any other documents that you provided to the relevant assessing authority to obtain your skills assessment, including any documents relating to your employment history.

Do you need to include all of these, i.e. so I definitely need the references If I have the payslips. I was hoping not to tell my work until much nearer the time, as we're planning to apply for the visa a year in advance of hopefully moving over, therefore I didn't want to have to ask my manager for a reference right now. If the reference does need to be submitted, will is definitely need to include the salary and whether it was permanent or temporary? The reason I ask is that I've really struggled to get the confirmation of employment letters for my skills assessment from my various places of work (current and previous). To have do ask them to do another letter is a bit of a nightmare (the skills assessment one didn't need salary or perm/temp). I really wish I'd looked ahead, but didn't want to overwhelm myself at the time :(

Employment references must meet the following requirements:

be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference;

the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;

the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature;

the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;

the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time), position(s) held, the duties undertaken and the salary earned - positions should not be described by generic titles (eg. research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (eg. research chemist, accounts clerk); and

a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important from applicants working in government departments.t

Hi! Komalami,

There has been significant changes in the look, feel and functionality of IMMI Account from 9 April 2015.

Assessment in Progress simply means that your visa application is with the case officer and it will be decided as per processing time scheduled for subclass 187.

The processing time for subclass 187 RSMS (Low risk Country Passport is 5 months and High risk Country Passport is 8 months).

Kind Regards,

Aryan

Hi! Komalami,

There has been significant changes in the look, feel and functionality of IMMI Account from 9 April 2015.

Assessment in Progress simply means that your visa application is with the case officer and it will be decided as per processing time scheduled for subclass 187.

The processing time for subclass 187 RSMS (Low risk Country Passport is 5 months and High risk Country Passport is 8 months).

Kind Regards,

Aryan

thanks Aryan so that mean I have case officer for my file and they wait for nomination to be decide ?? Am I right

Dear Chatterbox,

Please provide the following specific information before I can guide you:

1. What country passport do you hold?

2. Are you onshore or offshore?

3. What visa subclass, are you considering?

4. What is your occupation?

Kind Regards,

Aryan

Dear Komalami,

Usually, nomination and visa application are decided on close dates.

I believe that you will have an outcome by June/July 2015.

Kind Regards,

Aryan

Dear Chatterbox,

Please provide the following specific information before I can guide you:

1. What country passport do you hold?

2. Are you onshore or offshore?

3. What visa subclass, are you considering?

4. What is your occupation?

Kind Regards,

Aryan

Hi Aryan,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Here is the info you requested:

1. United Kingdom

2. Onshore

3. 189

4. Teacher

Thanks again!

Hi Aryan,

I have a question...

I did masters in commerce from Australia in 2008, I came back to India for good and started working in a different profession for all these years.

Now as the family commitments grows and better quality of life for kids ?I have applied for PR.

I claimed 60 points without any work experience as an accountant, my work is really different,

Does a CO may ask about this?

Any affects on my PR?

Really worried

I have claimed for Age 30 points

bachelor degree-in pharamacy-education 15 points

Australian education 5 points MPA skill assessment by CPA australia 221111-Positive-No work experience

IELTS 10 points

Total 60 points,

Not claiming any accounting experience points because i don't have any relevant experience

Does case office going to ask about relevant experience or any chances of visa refusal

Anybody in the similar situation earlier, kindly let me know from your experience

@Aryan , it's probably a good idea to list your MARA registration number. Us all giving one another advice based on personal experience is one thing, but it doesn't constitute legal advice.

I'm not saying you have any nefarious alterior motives, and in fact that's very kind of you to offer, but in this case I think anonimity should be removed.

@Aryan , it's probably a good idea to list your MARA registration number. Us all giving one another advice based on personal experience is one thing, but it doesn't constitute legal advice.

I'm not saying you have any nefarious alterior motives, and in fact that's very kind of you to offer, but in this case I think anonimity should be removed.

I believe one of the mods has already sent Aryan a message asking him to create a signature in line with the site rules for agents before he re-posts.

Cal x

Hi Aryan

i have a question regarding my brothers 189 application

he lodged 189 visa on 11/03/15 his ANZCO code is 261313 he has applied offshore visa with 60 points

Can you please advise when he can expect CO or grant, some people are getting grants even with later lodgement date

His status is assessment in progress

Thanks & regards

Thanks Supercow,

I have noted your advise and it does make sense. I will keep this in mind in all my future correspondence.

Vikas Jain

Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent

MARA # 0958336

Dear Mr. Tension,

Please note that the current processing time for subclass 189 is 3 months but it can take longer or shorter depending on the case officer, work load, level of risk etc..

I am unable to tell you the specific timeframe for your brother's 189 application but I can anticipate an outcome by June/July.

Regards,

Hi Aryan

i have a question regarding my brothers 189 application

he lodged 189 visa on 11/03/15 his ANZCO code is 261313 he has applied offshore visa with 60 points

Can you please advise when he can expect CO or grant, some people are getting grants even with later lodgement date

His status is assessment in progress

Thanks & regards

Dear Hemanth,

As long you have the required 60 points and you have made a valid visa application, there shouldn't be a problem.

Work experience is important in collecting extra points but if you already have the required 60 points then all you can do is chill and relax!!!

You will be in Australia soon hopefully.

Hi Aryan,

I have a question...

I did masters in commerce from Australia in 2008, I came back to India for good and started working in a different profession for all these years.

Now as the family commitments grows and better quality of life for kids ?I have applied for PR.

I claimed 60 points without any work experience as an accountant, my work is really different,

Does a CO may ask about this?

Any affects on my PR?

Really worried

I have claimed for Age 30 points

bachelor degree-in pharamacy-education 15 points

Australian education 5 points MPA skill assessment by CPA australia 221111-Positive-No work experience

IELTS 10 points

Total 60 points,

Not claiming any accounting experience points because i don't have any relevant experience

Does case office going to ask about relevant experience or any chances of visa refusal

Anybody in the similar situation earlier, kindly let me know from your experience

Hi Aryan,

We are hoping to receive our 2nd invitation in June. If we apply after July 1st, will the changes in the SOL affect us (in case my occupation gets removed from SOL on July 1st)?

Archived