Dog Relocations to UK

Time2Go

Hi

We are moving back to the UK in 3 months after 8 years here. For us it is time.

We have 2 large dogs and have completed the relevant vaccinations. We have received 3 quotes so far, all using Emirates and the same flight.

The quotes are from JetPets, Dogtainers and All Animal Transport.

Can anyone on the forum advise on who they used and how they were treated. Any issues that arose and the ease or otherwise with which they were resolved.

We are flying from Brisbane, and going via Dubai, and onto Manchester.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi we just had a quote from dogtainers and also allied pickfords for our toy poodle ..... I would be interested to see who you go with. Both quotes were a lot more than we had anticipated though.

We may also be moving back to England in a few months - and also getting the puppy flown to Manchester :)

Exciting and scary all at the same time.

After a lot of deliberation we have decided on JetPets. Not the cheapest or the dearest, just had that personal touch. Have been told it will be 6150 all inclusive of all fees this end and in Manchester.. We have done the Rabies already with paperwork sorted. We did get discount by using a certain removalist. It is worth asking if any discounts apply.

We are using jetpets - the service so far has been great - we'll never really know what its like for the poor old pooches to be stuck in a crate for so long but hopefully he will sleep a lot

We brought one of our dogs with us originally. She literally bounded off the plane and straight into the car. She suffered no ill effects. I think its true they generally sleep most of the way. Our dogs are fairly chilled anyway and we will explain to them what is happening when we send them off. They do understand!!

I used Jetpets for my dog and cat from Sydney to London, very happy with the experience. All organised, relatively stress free on my part!, and they both turned up at Heathrow clean and happy!

We are moving back in January 16 and taking our cat and mid sized dog. We were given a quote from Petraveller, Perth to Heathrow for just under $5,000 and from what we have heard that is quite good. Sorry to hijack but anyone have any experience with them at all?

Hi

we just moved back to UK - landed on 14 May in Manchester - we used Jetpets for our 2 dogs & it cost us just over $5000 - we picked them up at the freight terminal at Man Airport same day as we landed and they were both absolutely fine - happy to see us -

All the best with your move

Archived