Does this mean my visa is granted??

richard88uk

Good afternoon, apologies for the long post

I applied for a Working Holiday Visa and stupidly missed the part where you have to declare your criminal convictions and the visa was

granted. It was only when I went to print off my grant letter I thought I would checkicon1.png the application just to make sure it was correct and noticed my massive c*ck up.

I emailed the relevant people immediately to get this sorted and they asked for the details, gave them a detailed description of all my convictions (ABH from 2003 which I received a caution at the police station, Drink driving from 2007 which I received 12 month ban and small fine and drink driving from Feb 2014 which I received a 3 year ban and 150 hours community service which was completed in august 2014). They then asked for my Police Certificate which was sent to them on 01/03/15, I received an email on 04/03/15 saying it had been referred to the VACCU for assessment and they will contact me in any further information is required.

I have just checked my ImmiAccount and it has been updated with todays date and says 'Granted', does this mean it is all sorted or do I need to wait for them to email me to confirm it??

Thanks for any help

Kind regards

Rich

Archived