Brisbane In June

Hannah Brown

Hi, Im going over to Brisbane at the beginning of June, it will be my first time in Aus and wondering if there was anyone going to be there at the same time. Dont really have a plan yet but im starting here and i want to travel the east coast. If anyone wants to chat feel free to get in touch :)

Counting down the days now less than 2 months to go!

I booked us both in a hostel for 4 nights and after that I dont have a clue what we will be doing just take everyday as it comes!

I'm sure you will be fine going on your own loads of people in the same boat as you.

How much you taking with you? I would open an Oz bank account before you go and transfer the money across when the currency rates are high so you get the best deal. That's what I have done anyway.

Tom

Yeah you don't want to be stranded at the airport we fly in at 8am I think so we have time to make our way to the city. Yeah you will have to live off pasta until you find a job :). I used NAB they seem decent up to now always emailing me back the same day ect.