Please Help!

Akshay7

Hello All! I have just received my IELTS score (2 days back):

Listening: 8.5

Reading: 7.0

Writing: 7.0

Speaking: 7.0

I got successful evaluation from Engineers Australia as an Industrial Engineer back in June 2010(paper based). But due to some family problems, I didn't applied to DIAC. Now things are pretty OK and I am planning to launch for 189 visa. My circumstances have not changed since then and still I am working as an Industrial Engineer. For complete application pack, I need to get updated assessment from Engineers Australia.

Please guide what do I need to do now to get the updated assessment from Engineers Australia. I have searched the website of Engineers Autstralia and found that I need to fill a form with fee and send it along with original assessment result. IS THIS ENOUGH? If not, please anyone guide me.

I really appreciate your time and efforts.

Sincerely.

Hello All! I have just received my IELTS score (2 days back):

Listening: 8.5

Reading: 7.0

Writing: 7.0

Speaking: 7.0

I got successful evaluation from Engineers Australia as an Industrial Engineer back in June 2010(paper based). But due to some family problems, I didn't applied to DIAC. Now things are pretty OK and I am planning to launch for 189 visa. My circumstances have not changed since then and still I am working as an Industrial Engineer. For complete application pack, I need to get updated assessment from Engineers Australia.

Please guide what do I need to do now to get the updated assessment from Engineers Australia. I have searched the website of Engineers Autstralia and found that I need to fill a form with fee and send it along with original assessment result. IS THIS ENOUGH? If not, please anyone guide me.

I really appreciate your time and efforts.

Sincerely.

Surely if thats what they say on their website then thats all you need to do?

Archived