What is the meaning of the ANMAC email updates?

jac2011

Hi everyone,

I notice that we are getting 'occasional' updates from ANMAC as to the process it is currently at (supposedly to stop us enquiring) however, would do they actually tell us?

Does anyone know what this implies & whether it may mean the initial review has been carried out?

ANMAC would like to advise that an assessment of your skills for migration purposes is in the final stages of review. The assessment will be finalised within the coming weeks.

You will be informed via email when the assessment has been completed. In the meantime please check that the address that you provided when submitting your online application is still current as our letter of response will be sent by mail. If your postal address has changed please submit new details to international@anmac.org.au.

I got one too but I had bn contacting them alot so thought they sent it to shut me up lol I think they are confirming they have all information they need to proceed so you can just sit back and wait for result now knowing they wont ask for anything else..I got that abt half way through my wait and got result in exact time frame It stated on website

Thanks @xxlornaxx I am just so fed up of waiting.

I had such an issue with AHPRA asking for items over and over I really didn't need it with ANMAC. I will be happy when the only wait I have is waiting to fly.

I have been waiting 10 weeks and 2 days so I am hoping it's not the half way point. Hopefully, a few weeks! The website currently says 12 weeks but it has said that since as long as I can remember despite everyone's timescales not having any relation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @jac2011, I just wondered if you received the following email from ANMAC during your application?:-

'I have undertaken an initial review of your skills assessment application. At this time it appears that all documents are in order, pending a more detailed review. A senior assessor will contact you when your assessment is commenced.'

If so, how long did you wait from this until your LOD?

I am just curious!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I did that was around the 4 week mark and I got LOD at 11 weeks 6 days.

Hi jac2011

i am just wondering about your Anmac application....... Did you get it 10 weeks after you posted the documents or after you received verification from them that that had received them?! I sent mine off on 20th April and I'm already becoming impatient! They did not receive my documents until the 1/05 so does that mean I'm not even a week in?!

Sorry to say it was 10 weeks 6 days after they received it, however I believe others have been around the 9/10 week mark recently. I would sit back and relax for a few months as this is the longest waiting period of the entire period. Spend this time uploading your documents to your computer and filling in any forms you need!

Sorry to say it was 10 weeks 6 days after they received it, however I believe others have been around the 9/10 week mark recently. I would sit back and relax for a few months as this is the longest waiting period of the entire period. Spend this time uploading your documents to your computer and filling in any forms you need!

Oh oh that's good to know thank you. I already feel like I have been waiting so long as I sent everything to my agent in November last year but I only found out recently that this company were in fact fraudulent and have taken €4000 with no service at all so I started again this month(minus an agent) I really hope after Anmac it happens quick for me! Have you received that golden email yet?!

Hi @Mageea3 I got an email today saying my LOD for ANMAC was complete and in the post. ANMAC received my docs on 03/03/2015- so has taken just over 2 months, so hopefully your ANMAC won't take too long either.

Thats so so reassuring to hear, thank you! You must be delighted?!! Are you applying for you eoi now or do u need to wait for the hard copy of LOD?! Best of luck with the rest of your application :-)

• 2 months later...