190 visa lodged January 2015

Guest spreadingwings

Hi All - so, my agent attended a meeting on Friday to get an update on visa progress and to learn if any further visas would be granted before 1st July. Feedback is as we all predicted; 190's have reached the quota so lodged applications will not be processed until 1st July. On the positive side, it's only 4 weeks away!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Good Luck to you all, I have enjoyed reading this thread and seeing how eager and stressed you all are...I will be in your shoes soon enough as I will be applying this time next year the NSW190 could possibly be my route too.... Fingers crossed for you all.

Well.. 1st of July tomorrow!!! Cannot believe how these past weeks have draggggeeeddd.... Yes i know we could still have a wait to hear but now knowing it could be any time from tomorrow is soooo exciting!!!!! :jiggy:

Good news was delivered to our inbox an hour back.. VISA granted!!! Best of luck to every one else still waiting for their own..

High five to you and your family for the great news! All the best for the road ahead and all the planning that you can now get started with :)

Good luck to everyone else still waiting. Hopefully we'll all be spending the weekend with a bottle of champagne and dreams of a new adventure ahead of us.

Congrats Sujiz, CharlieV and Nasrah. It is taking ages for me to get the Visa. I lodged on Feb 1, even before the date lodged by others who have already been granted. So, it's quite tricky to guess when mine comes in.. Melbourne, it seems we are among the two still waiting impatiently..