school tuition fees for visa 489 holders

Radik Mukayev

Dear friends,

We are family of four with two kids 9 and 13. We are holding visa 489 for four years and we are moving to Darwin , NT on June. Does anyone know if we are exempt of paying international tuition fees or not. Could not find any information about it.

TIA.

• 4 weeks later...
As I have research on internet 489 visa holders do not have to pay school fee in govt schools in NT. free education provided by NT govt and they also issue 150 dollars voucher annually to spend on uniform and books.

Thank you , where could we get the voucher from ?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Sad to update that my application for 190 nomination to NT is rejected and worst thing is that my occupation is not open in any other state.

Am thing of reapplying but agent wants me to wait for 6 months or atleast till july,

My occupation is safety inspector, 312611 and reason of rejection is mentioned below:

The market research and the consultation with NT employers indicated that your particular skills and experience related are not in line with the NT employers and industry needs.

Based on the above factors, your application for sponsorship under the Skilled Nominated visa program has been unsuccessful.

Please suggest to process further

Archived