Root canal, dentist / endodontist recommendations Perth

pilotg2

Hi, a deep filling has been bugging me all year flaring up every month or so, but now i'm experiencing constant discomfort so having just visited the dentist he reckons from the XRAY he can see some darkspots at the root of the tooth and if the niggles continue I will need root canal treatment and a crown. No major dental insurance built up as i have just arrived in Aus, Perth. Yes it's gonna be an expensive day!

I'm looking for personal recommendations of dentists in Perth and I'm willing to stump up a little more for an endodontist who i understand would use magnification which increases the longterm success of the treatment.

If you know of someone good please help out.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

My brother had to see an emergency dentist on the day he arrived in Sydney. I just picked one out on Google that was close to where I live. That cost him $500 to have the root removed, and he will still need a proper root canal. Maybe do the same in Perth and ring some of them up, to compare prices?

An extraction would only cost a couple of hundred dollars but that should be your last resort.

May cost you 1-2k but worth it as pain will get unbearable. Crown can get done later.

Worth paying for a good dentist. Cheapest isn't always best as I have learnt! (I am not a dentist by the way)

Archived