Noise levels in Artarmon?

mehman

Crummy Drummy? It is one of my favourites because it's one of my regulars on my way home from work, but it is known to be a tad, well, crummy! I am a bit of a scruff myself, though.

Manchester eh ? Which side of the train tracks? Red or Blue ?!

I haven't managed many this season, what with having a baby now. I've never been that fast but I seem to have got a bit slower now too! I just aim to finish in the top 50% I'm planning on the 2.8k at north Steyne in a couple of weeks, and I always try to do the Coogee wedding cake.

All the best! Is there a website that lists all upcoming an past ocean swims?

Is it a matter of getting your strokes and breathing coordinated and"proper" strokes to be able to do long swims? I can't do more than a couple of lengths of Bronte pool! I could probably walk from Surry Hills to Bronte which is 7 km. I was going to start doing that and get bus back or to Clovelly which is same distance. I see people going from beach to reef and back a few times, or doing combined running and swimming circuit swim across bay and run U shape and repeat. Along the net and back a few times at Neilsen Park is popular with serious swimmers too.

I guess you need an efficient (stream lined) stroke in order not too feel too puffed too quickly. And I suppose everything in life comes down to good breathing!

Funny how we forget how to breathe properly (out of water) somewhere along the way. My 1yr old breathes perfectly.

I had a one off stroke correction lesson last week for the first time in a couple of yrs - quickly became apparent that I was all over the shop. I'd have lessons more frequently if I wasn't such a pauper.

Sorry I'm new to forums, how do I place a chat on here? This is the first thing imclicked on

hi @garths plastering. when you are logged in, go to the home page and look at the left of the screen. Click on the link that you want to post to (ie, shipping, migration, finance etc). Then click the green "new post" button at the top of the page. You will be notified by email when someone responds to your post, and then you follow the link in the email to see their response.