Visa help please.....

Lucie1

I'm completely lost with visas and which one I should be applying for.

I am a nurse so would be the main applicant. My husband and two children under 18 will be coming. I also have two children whom are both 18 but are undecided as to whether to come or not.

I have been on the government's website to cost different visas but have been unsuccessful doing so.

I'd be really grateful for any advice

Thanks

The 189 visa would be the best fit if you pass the points test and can gain a positive skills assessment.

I would get professional advice regarding including your older children on the application regardless if they will or will not migrate, as they may change their minds in the future then they would need to be eligible for their own visas and some older children who were not included on the initial application can find it impossible to get a visa in the future if they want to.

As as for costs you will have main applicant cost, cost to include over 18 x3 and 2x under 18 = just over £6k for application costs, prob around £1200-1300 for Medicals plus other cost police checks for all over 16s, and costs to get skills assessment and Nursing registration.

If if the older children are granted a visa they will just need to validate by a short holiday then they will have 5 years to decide if they are going to make the move.