New to Gold Coast

Hello. We are new to the Gold Coast. We are living in Coomera Waters. We have 3 kids age 6, 4.5 and 2. We are looking to meet other families for get togethers, BBQs etc. my eldest two children are in full time school but I am at home with our 2 year old and would like to meet others for play dates etc in the week too. Look forward to hearing if there is anyone else in the same boat nearby!?

• 3 months later...

Hi, are you still looking to meet new people? Myself (37), other half (42) & son (5) are new to the Gold Coast too & looking to meet some new friends. We're living in Runaway Bay at the moment. Let me know if you fancy a meet up one weekend :)

Hi, are you still looking to meet new people? Myself (37), other half (42) & son (5) are new to the Gold Coast too & looking to meet some new friends. We're living in Runaway Bay at the moment. Let me know if you fancy a meet up one weekend :)

Hiya, have tried to PM u but can't :( yep would love to meet up. Ours is only 2 but still up for a good chin wag x