Cheap fuel!(for cars) in Perth

Guest Glynn2547

Guest Glynn2547

Hi,

I thought I would post this just in case it helps just one person.

My family live in the UK at present but I listen sometimes to Mix 94.5 radio station for perth on the Webb to keep in touch with local news in the Perth area for when we get to move.

Anyway on their website they have a cheap fuel locater, you just put in what fuel you want unleaded etc then you post code and it will give you a list in your area of cheaper fuel.

I hope this helps some people as I know how much petrol is now getting the world over.

Best regards to everyone, have a great bank holiday weekend

Glynn and Family

Mix 94.5 - home

:jiggy:

Guest daveintaiwan

WA operates a system called Fuel Watch (due to be rolled out to the rest of the country in due course). Their website provides lots of info and again you can find the cheapest petrol in your area.

Welcome to FuelWatch

Guest jogrant3232

I cant beleive how much we are paying for fuel at the moment. My OH now goes to work on the train as it works out so expensive in the car

Guest andy-notts
I cant beleive how much we are paying for fuel at the moment. My OH now goes to work on the train as it works out so expensive in the car

Its hitting everybody hard. I run a courier business in the UK and my diesel bills are around £2k every week. Diesel average is £1.20 per litre and will almost certainly be around the £1.50 mark by the end of the year. The actual price of the fuel aint that bad...its the 80% tax thats so wrong :arghh:

• 4 months later...
WA operates a system called Fuel Watch (due to be rolled out to the rest of the country in due course). Their website provides lots of info and again you can find the cheapest petrol in your area.

Welcome to FuelWatch

Fuel watch is a very large white elephant and is prob going to be scrapped, it tells you the cheapest prices in the area ok but you prob be driving 50 km to save cents per litre Rudds energy emission trading cobblers will lead to fuel and energy prices soar as most commentators have said . The cost of fuel is relative as to the uk with the relative size of the country, eg in the uk I travelled 3 miles to work here 30 miles. The mileage on used cars is much higher than the uk due to longer travelling distances

Mally

Archived