Moving to Australia

Jake71

Hi Guys,

Someone could help me about some information regarding living in Australia. My sister will move in Australia because of work this coming June 15, 2015.

This are the list I need, hope someone could assist me. I had a friend in Australia which is a good man. And I know Australian people are good personality. Please help.

1. Place to live: House for good, Apartment or House for rent

2. Regular foods cost in near places

3. Medical insurance

4. Visa applications

5. Available Bank (for Personal Debit Card)

6. Tourist spots

7. Extra curricular Activities near places.

Thanks to all.

I have moved your thread to the Victoria section of the forum where you should get more answers to your questions.

The answers to several of your questions depend on where she will be working and living. Will she be in Melbourne or one of the other cities in Victoria? If Melbourne, it is a very large and spread out city and you'll need to narrow down the location for useful answers. Will she be working in the CBD? In what type of location would she prefer to live? In the city, near the city, near the beach, outer suburb or...? What will be her budget for a house purchase or rental accommodation?