Wanted house contents - bayside melbourne

Truegreen

We are a family moving back to Melbourne in May - around Parkdale area. I am looking for all the requirements to furnish a 3 bedroom family home, ideally an an entire house contents as a lot. We are not shipping belongings and I don't want to spend my evenings/weekends shopping for beds/kitchen appliances etc etc. If anyone is maybe moving away from Melbourne and looking to sell up their goods let me know. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi Truegreen, I have a houseful of stuff in pretty good condition to sell, as my work is ending here soon. I gave 3 settees and 2 matching chairs, coffee tables, tv and video, a dining table and four chairs, a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer, glasses, cups, crockery, assorted kitchen stuff, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron, queen sized bed and single trundle, pine dining room dresser base, occasional tables, office table and 2 office chairs, bookcase, BBQ and outdoor chairs, table and large heavy duty sun umbrella. I paid $2,500 for all of this when a friend's apartment hotel closed, so it's all good quality. Would take $2000. Any interest? X