So sad (not any more)

nickywes

Guest kevinboomer

Hi there!!

Have been reading your post too on you hubbys progress and having just signed in thats really made my day!! All the best to your future in Oz!!

Kev & Lisa xxx

Guest sandy25

Hi Nicky

I'm really pleased for you and your family. Warmest wishes.

Luv wendy:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Guest OldiesRUs

That is such wonderful news. I am thrilled for you.

Very best wishes

Jean:wubclub:

Guest leanneandmark

Thats excellent news. So glad you can think about oz again.

Must be a huge weight off of your mind.

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys

Hi to both of you.

I did not see your previous posts but am so pleased for the two of you. My aunt has just had the all clear and I know how great it is to be told this, and have some idea of how hard it is to go thru such a trying time. I really pray that you continue now to look forward and enjoy your new life down under.

Love

Sandra xx

Guest donovan

Hiya Nikki

Don't post on here very much anymore, but think of you and your hubby often when I come on here and see what is going on, it's great news for you all, I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture to Oz and hope life brings you everything you dream of as you sure deserve it!!

Sarah x

Guest Sarah & Damo

I'm really pleased for you. What a hard time but what a relief it all seems to be getting good for you again. Good luck with everything xxxx

Guest adamsfamily

Life is looking brighter now and once the damned house is sold we can start our new life.

Hiya,

just wanted to post a thread to say "All the best of luck for your new life down under, hope it is all you dreamed of and more as you certainly deserve it! So go and live the dream x"

Adams Family - Sidcup,Kent.

Archived