Wanted down under revisited visa agent scam?

wolvesaussie

Was off work sick yesterday so watched a few wanted down under revisited.. there was one where they were both primary teachers, in the original show it had said they had applied for the visa... on the catch up bit it had the lady saying the visa still hadn't been approved and it may end up being 12mths and she was frustrated... then as the credits rolled the latest update was something like, despite being told by her agent the visa was being processed it turned out this wasn't the case, the couple continue to investigate a way to get to Australia. They should have made more of this to warn people only to use proper registered agents etc..

The lady teacher was the most positive person I have even seen on the show, loved Australia.

Another episode which was interesting was a couple with child from Newcastle, the man didn't want to leave Newcastle at all, wife badgered him into moving to Australia, so after the original show he caves and agrees to go, not only that he falls in love with Australia and cant wait to go...

So they sell everything and move down south with the wife's parents to save a little extra money for the move... then the wife changes her mind... wants to stay with her parents down south.... So the guy has left Newcastle and all he loves, and it wasnt even to go to Australia which he has decided is now where he wants to be... he said to the camera that he had been "done like a kipper" by his wife..

Was interesting :)

Was off work sick yesterday so watched a few wanted down under revisited.. there was one where they were both primary teachers, in the original show it had said they had applied for the visa... on the catch up bit it had the lady saying the visa still hadn't been approved and it may end up being 12mths and she was frustrated... then as the credits rolled the latest update was something like, despite being told by her agent the visa was being processed it turned out this wasn't the case, the couple continue to investigate a way to get to Australia. They should have made more of this to warn people only to use proper registered agents etc..

The lady teacher was the most positive person I have even seen on the show, loved Australia.

Another episode which was interesting was a couple with child from Newcastle, the man didn't want to leave Newcastle at all, wife badgered him into moving to Australia, so after the original show he caves and agrees to go, not only that he falls in love with Australia and cant wait to go...

So they sell everything and move down south with the wife's parents to save a little extra money for the move... then the wife changes her mind... wants to stay with her parents down south.... So the guy has left Newcastle and all he loves, and it wasnt even to go to Australia which he has decided is now where he wants to be... he said to the camera that he had been "done like a kipper" by his wife..

Was interesting :)

Ha ha funnily enough I watched both of these episodes today :)

I would really love to know if the couple who were both teachers ever got their visas. They were both lovely and I felt really bad when they said they had been gotten by the agent. I really hope they went ahead and eventually got their visa. I wonder if they ever come on here and can update us that would be nice :)

As for the South African/Geordie duo good luck to that guy hope he found his feet where ever that is. Sorry to sound bad but she was pretty selfish. She spent the whole show going on about how they needed to make sacrifices for the move for the sake of the kids upbringing..... like her parents did coming to the UK when she was a kid.... then did a total 360 turn round when she didn't get her own way with her job....thought it was all about the kids hmmmm??? :)

Anyway first couple who were teachers.... if you come on here and see this please let us know if you ever got your ozzy visa.... and most importantly the 'man cave' lol :) I hope so :)

Archived