Immigration got in touch!

Katrina123450

A few people have mention now progressing to the next stage? Does anyone what stages there are etc? I think im going to go insane if i get past this stage and end up back in a waiting pile for months on end :S

Stage 2 is 801. It is basically 2 years after application where you submit evidence that relationship is Still ongoing. After that you are PR.

ah i thought people meant that you progress in to the next stage of your 820 process. As in it gets to a higher person or something... man i must be reading into things too much :S

Yeah here was my timeline.

Applied Dec 2012

Granted Feb 2013

Email from immi advising to 2nd stage OCT 14

Lodged - Jan 15

Waiting on result...

A few people have mention now progressing to the next stage? Does anyone what stages there are etc? I think im going to go insane if i get past this stage and end up back in a waiting pile for months on end :S

You should probably take everyone's comments on timelines with a grain of salt. There are sooo many variables when it comes to embassy's alone. Some keep applicants updated kind of regularly through the application process and will advise when the application has moved up to final processing, others don't get a single email till grant (which is a majority of people).

If you applied in May I would be expecting a grant around then or a little later. You will obviously hear sooner than later if they deem the additional evidence you supplied to not be enough.

• 2 weeks later...
Well thats a good thing in itself! I hate the not knowing part of it! any ideas how long?

Well most people don't even get told that much. I was told an hour before getting my visa, but that was a different type.

Like you say, the not knowing is the worst bit. Limbo is not fun.

Well most people don't even get told that much. I was told an hour before getting my visa, but that was a different type.

Like you say, the not knowing is the worst bit. Limbo is not fun.

Yea you are damn right, thanks for responding to me though! I am hopeful that 'processing stage' is a good thing now :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived