820 de fac to visa

emma098

Hi guys,

I am not sure if i did the wrong thing at the first place. Me and my partner joint saving account since October 2014 (we didn't withdrawal any money from it since we really don't want use money.We want to save it for visa fee. )

We applied everyday joint account in this month January 2015.

Anyway, we start to use everyday joint account from now on.

Second, I going to do my tax return with my partner this year.

We have his parent statement since we are living in their house because no water or electricity bill under our name.

We have 4 x form 888

We have phone history, 20 x photo.

We are going to apply defacto visa in October 2015.

As your opinion, do you think this is enough evidence for defato visa? Or What else do we need?

Please, really need help.

Thank

Emma

the stat decs are good but 20 photos annoys them. They told me 5-10 photo's. Keep your joint grocery bills and print your phone bills and highlight each others names, messages and emails.

Print off the defacto application and go through it. Also type in the guidelines on google for what you need. Start using your joint account and save on your seperate accounts. Put $50 each in a week and keep that for groceries.

If you havent been together for more than 12 months register your relationship with nsw. Thats all i'm saying for now but I highly recommend you do some research on what you need. It took my partner and I at least 3 months to get everything together but we have joint everything, from lease - bills.

And remember don't provide too much information as it will annoy your CO.

Have a nice day :) good luck!

Out of interest and this was for the 2nd stage 801, my daughter was asked in Oct.for a minimum of 10 photos of both of them together in the photowith others, named and dated, and taken since the 820 was granted.

so perhaps it might be worth including 10 as a minimum?

the theory is that so many are rorting the partner visa that they are asking for more proof.