Aqf 3 plant fitter

monty25049

Hi all

My wife and I are looking to emigrate to oz we have been in contact with a mara agent and sent our cv to him he as said I will need to do a aqf 3 can anyone help me about what this entails and how long a process it is and also does anyone know of a UK centre to do this test I am a plant fitter by trade

Thanks for any help

Hi, my husband is in final stages of his aqf3 in painting/decorating. He did it through skilling Australia, who our agent go Matilda advised. Skilling australia have been very helpful and it hasn't taken that long. He got paperwork through end of November and we think ( fingers crossed) everything our end is done. So hopefully in the next 2/3 weeks he will get his certificate.

Not sure if it varies trade to trade but maybe worth giving them a call and they can advise you if they cover your trade and better idea of time frame etc :-)

Hi all

My wife and I are looking to emigrate to oz we have been in contact with a mara agent and sent our cv to him he as said I will need to do a aqf 3 can anyone help me about what this entails and how long a process it is and also does anyone know of a UK centre to do this test I am a plant fitter by trade

Thanks for any help

Your Agent should be able to give you this information, that's what you pay them for.

Archived