Best Wineries and Breweries

HappyHeart

Recommendations for family friendly (or not) places to enjoy a glass of wine or a craft beer in this fine state?

I can thoroughly recommend...in the South West

Bootleg Brewery...more casual feel than some of the others, best beers IMO, nice kids playground and lake views. Decent menu

Cheeky Monkeys...bit more upmarket but still casual, stunning views, comfy seating, beautiful food (and pizzas) reasonably priced and a few ciders on the menu too. Fenced childrens play area. Very good overall

Eagle Bay Brewery....well situated; delicious food, bit overpriced and beer not great but very nice ambience

In Perth

Feral in Swan Valley....Good location, kids play area, friendly staff, nice food

Duckstein, Swan Valley....very good beer, nice gardens, can get a bit rowdy when coach parties come in

Any other recommendations?

I think we are checking that one out on Sun:)

What time you going Fi? It opens at 12.00 so if you want an outdoor table I'd recommend getting there for opening. If your going later then take picnic blankets and / or camping chairs as there will be loads of space on the grass. There is an outdoor bar and an outdoor food place where you can get pizza or a spitroast!

What time you going Fi? It opens at 12.00 so if you want an outdoor table I'd recommend getting there for opening. If your going later then take picnic blankets and / or camping chairs as there will be loads of space on the grass. There is an outdoor bar and an outdoor food place where you can get pizza or a spitroast!

Haven't thought that far ahead! Thanks for the tips. Sounds lovely, had a look on the website. Is the winery next door?

Archived