Working Outside Australia for PR

auschef

Well no one is going to sponsor you as a childcare worker and then you work in whatever country you are in now, you wanted to be a refugee the other day, your still not going to get a visa trying that one. You keep coming up with these useless schemes, why dont you just pay an agent to tell you exactly what you can do!

I meant in a way people usually working in Australia who are expats after 5 years of working get a PR so can I( work for a Australian Company outside Australia and qualify to apply under the same procedure??

Are you sure you're not getting PR and Citizenship mixed up?

I meant in a way people usually working in Australia who are expats after 5 years of working get a PR so can I( work for a Australian Company outside Australia and qualify to apply under the same procedure??

Not sure where you got that idea but it 100% not true. If you are working outside of Australia in an Australian company, unless it is in an australian embassy, you have no claim at all to Australian citizenship. It's like assuming that if you worked in McDonald's for X years in any country in the world, you could get Us citizenship ....totally erroneous assumption

Archived