My head hurts

SteveR

Hi All,

I am new to PomsinOz but not new to banging my head against a brick wall having wasted time with companies saying "we can help you" and "yeah no problem, we will get you in" over the last 12 months.

My wife and I have decided to step up trying to get a 457 visa in 2015 after having a few 'companies' waste our time during 2014.

I am a skilled worker (hydraulic installation engineer with 11 years consecutive experience) and my wife and I want to make the move to Australia for us and our 4 young children.

Does anyone in NW England have any experiences with people who can help turn our dream into reality?

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

Thank you for the reply.

My skill is on the wanted list (pipe-fitting is essentially what I do which covers industrial, commercial and domestic pipework) and I do qualify for a 457. The next part is where I fall over as all the migration agents I have come across so far have not really helped.

What I really need is to wipe the slate clean, forget what I have been told and start again. I will look at Gomatilda.

Thanks very much

Steve

As a parent of 3, I would air a word of caution about getting a 457 visa with 4 children... If your skill is on the SOL consider a 189 and if its not consider a 190 visa.

457's are all well and good when children aren't involved but there is a lot of risk and dilemmas on a 457 visa with children.

I used The Emigration Group based in Cheshire & they helped me after 6 years of trying. Initial consultation was around £125. We have just got our 489 visa, they are not cheep, I think their fee was £3,500 in total & including visa aps, IELTS,

medicals & police checks we've spent over £10k!

Archived