457 - Current processing times

tbk

On 11/01/2015 at 17:21, axn992 said:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/health-exam.htm

I assume you are from a low risk country. Hence, you do not need to submit your medicals. Most visas are turned down because most some of them submitted an incomplete application(missing documents) or they did not provide sufficient documents of their dependants.

If one do not have any criminal record, I think he/she will be fine. My 2 cents.

I am also still waiting for a reply from IMMI. Submitted almost a month already.

hlw

I have applied bck in 2017

still immi say "proceccing",,,

my medical report are done and submitted

but immi still doesn't ask for anything

umm really worried now 

On 11/01/2015 at 17:21, axn992 said:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/health-exam.htm

I assume you are from a low risk country. Hence, you do not need to submit your medicals. Most visas are turned down because most some of them submitted an incomplete application(missing documents) or they did not provide sufficient documents of their dependants.

If one do not have any criminal record, I think he/she will be fine. My 2 cents.

I am also still waiting for a reply from IMMI. Submitted almost a month already.

hlw

application lodge - June 2017

still immi show "proccecing"

my medical waa done n submitted...

now umm really worried 

My application was lodged on 18 may 2017, a copy of my Medicare was requested in June and submitted 2 days later

Nearly a year on I am still waiting, I left Oz in December and didn't realise you needed a bridging visa B for going on holiday. So haven't worked in 4 months. It's absolute BS. Called them today saying it's 11 months WTF and they said just email 457@homeaffairs.gov.au

Yup, 457 approved today. I think I'm in the fortunate group of people who got priority status and get approved in a matter of days. I Initially submitted on 20th Feb and then asked for an extension with extenuating circumstances from AHPRA and the silence was deafening! I updated it with the registration in principal and my recruitment consultant asked for a priority application and it was approved in a week.

I suspect it is a bimodal distribution: I'm a UK medical consultant going to an area of need.