• Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Here's our timeline:

nomination and visa applied - 17 Jan

nomination approved - 24 Feb

visa grant today - 8 March

offshore, low risk, done through an MA

irritatingly employers' HR department told us the visa was granted last week; we then found out it was just the nomination and they didn't know the difference. It also then transpired immi had asked the ma for our health insurance on the day our nomination was approved (don't know why they didn't already have this as the ma had all out docs). So after waiting for a week with no news we emailed the MA yesterday to find out what as going on - and lo and behold approval came through pretty much immediately.

Hi all,

Here's our timeline:

nomination and visa applied - 17 Jan

nomination approved - 24 Feb

visa grant today - 8 March

offshore, low risk, done through an MA

irritatingly employers' HR department told us the visa was granted last week; we then found out it was just the nomination and they didn't know the difference. It also then transpired immi had asked the ma for our health insurance on the day our nomination was approved (don't know why they didn't already have this as the ma had all out docs). So after waiting for a week with no news we emailed the MA yesterday to find out what as going on - and lo and behold approval came through pretty much immediately.

haha,you know what? I had the same situation. The HR told me my visa is granted but it's actually just the nomination part.

I have the insurance and everything to the MA. It's been 3 weeks since the nomination approaval, still no news yet. I am worried.

haha,you know what? I had the same situation. The HR told me my visa is granted but it's actually just the nomination part.

I have the insurance and everything to the MA. It's been 3 weeks since the nomination approaval, still no news yet. I am worried.

I think you applied around the same time as us? I really wouldn't worry, but I would get on to your MA and ask them what is going on ( appreciate you've probably already done that). If they're anything like ours - big firm - you have to be on at them to make sure things are ticking over.

I think you applied around the same time as us? I really wouldn't worry, but I would get on to your MA and ask them what is going on ( appreciate you've probably already done that). If they're anything like ours - big firm - you have to be on at them to make sure things are ticking over.

Yes, I did check with them and I am pretty sure all documents are ready.

May I ask 2 questions?

1) Is it possible for MA to chase?

2) Do you have the access to your case from the immi platform? My MA told me that the application is with them so that I can't view my case myself. I can only get the updates from them by asking.

Yes

Surprised?

Me too. not many HK people here. :twitcy: My MA lodged the nomination & visa application on 14th Fed..coz my 417 visa will expire at the end of Fed. i haven't done my health insurance yet, MA said they will tell my to buy one in the correct timing... don't know why.

btw I just sent you a PM . let's make a friend:biglaugh:

Guest 22saab

Hi to all,I nomination from HR country on ,20dec16 still waiting from there response ,could anybody tell how much more time take thanks

1) Is it possible for MA to chase?

2) Do you have the access to your case from the immi platform? My MA told me that the application is with them so that I can't view my case myself. I can only get the updates from them by asking.

Hi there, I'm sure someone more knowledgable than me will be able to answer you but:

1) Yes, I think they must (or at least some of them). Too much of a coincidence that as soon as we moaned, the visa arrived - and I've seen a few other messages on this board to that effect.

2) No, I didn't. I'm not sure how much more info you would get from being able to do that though, I think it would just say 'processing' until it gets approved, but as I say I'm not an expert.

Hope it comes through for you very soon; I know how frustrating the waiting is.

Thanks for your info. I am going to ask my MA to chase until I waited for 8 weeks (currently 7 weeks in), as 2 months is the official process time advised by immi.

Waiting is so painful.............

Hi there, I'm sure someone more knowledgable than me will be able to answer you but:

1) Yes, I think they must (or at least some of them). Too much of a coincidence that as soon as we moaned, the visa arrived - and I've seen a few other messages on this board to that effect.

2) No, I didn't. I'm not sure how much more info you would get from being able to do that though, I think it would just say 'processing' until it gets approved, but as I say I'm not an expert.

Hope it comes through for you very soon; I know how frustrating the waiting is.

Hi to all,I have applied from HR country for nomination on, 29 June16 still waiting from there response ,could anybody tell how much more time taken. My MA advising me to apply for Visa after Nomination Approved.

Don't know what to do at this point becasue If Nomination is taking too much time how about the Visa

thanks

Hi to all,I have applied from HR country for nomination on, 29 June16 still waiting from there response ,could anybody tell how much more time taken. My MA advising me to apply for Visa after Nomination Approved.

Don't know what to do at this point becasue If Nomination is taking too much time how about the Visa

thanks

I also applied in May 2016 onshore HR country still waiting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nomination approved on 14 december 2016.Because of baby's birth we have not applied for the visa yet.Now we are going to apply within next weak.Anybody has any idea that how much time it will take to get the visa.

application 5 jan, granted 10 march

Can u plz tell me in which field have u applied the visa.

we have applied in hospitality.Our nomination approved and we have applied for the visa today.Can u plz tell me after nomination approval have they ask u to provide.Are u from low risk or high risk country

Thanks

Guest 22saab
Any update people applied last year. Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dorini ,I applied 15 dec16 nomination still waiting for any outcome ,from hr country offshore thanks

Sent from my Nokia_XL using Tapatalk

Guest 22saab
Applied for nomination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi rajveer could u plz tell me in which occupation u applied for nomination

Thanks

Guest 22saab
Hi rajveer could u plz tell me in occupation u applied for nomination

Thanks

Hi rajveer couldu plz tell me in which occupation u applied for nomination

Thanks

Archived