457 - Current processing times

tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My nomination and sbs are already approved. I am just waiting for the visa grant for 3.5 months. My MA told me he has sent an email to immi on 26 September 2016 and it's been just 4 days to get the reply from immi.

That's good then. Did they request for additional info/docs for your visa application?

They'll probably reply next week mate. :) Keep your hopes up. You'll have the grant next week.

That's good then. Did they request for additional info/docs for your visa application?

They'll probably reply next week mate. :) Keep your hopes up. You'll have the grant next week.

Hi Chower, thanks mate, we haven't heard any thing from immi after visa application, we don't know even CO has assigned or not my file!!

Our visa application has been lodged by sponsor.When i asked the status they will share visa status through screen shot.Today Morning i sent mail to457@border.gov.au with attached screen shot.The following reply i got very confused.

Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you for contacting the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).

There is no record of an application lodged in your name or with the Transaction Reference Number (TRN) you have provided.

Please forward a copy of any correspondence with your agent.

I will explain Visa has been lodged by sponser and he shared the visa status through screenshot.

By using TRN number presented in screenshot.Today morning i created Immiaccount and import the application by using TRN number.

I got the following error.

Online applications cannot be imported until they have been submitted for processing.

Hi Guys

Just after some feedback...

My business nomination was submitted on the 30th june - Business nomination approved 15th september - RFI requested on 16th for a NPCC_ACRO police check from the uk - returned and submitted on the 23rd sept

Can i expect visa approval soon or can this carry on for a while yet?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Hi Guys

My business nomination was submitted on the 30th june - Business nomination approved 15th september - RFI requested on 16th for a NPCC_ACRO police check from the uk - returned and submitted on the 23rd sept

Thanks in advance

Dave

You will get it soon Dave.

Hi Guys

Thanks in advance

Dave

Hi Dave,

Yours seems pretty smooth and you will get it soon. Mind sharing your position and the city you are heading to?

My file has been assigned to case officer.upon CO request submitted PCC in the month of July.Now visa status is "Assessment in progress"

Can anyone pls tell how long does it take for visa grant after assigning file to case officer.

My employer told it will take 80 to 90 working days to get visa grant after assignment to case officer???does any one on same phase

My file has been assigned to case officer.upon CO request submitted PCC in the month of July.Now visa status is "Assessment in progress"

Can anyone pls tell how long does it take for visa grant after assigning file to case officer.

My employer told it will take 80 to 90 working days to get visa grant after assignment to case officer???does any one on same phase

today my status changed to assessment in progress from information requested too. I dunt think they will take so much long time. Ma told me to wait fir couple of weeks

today my status changed to assessment in progress from information requested too. I dunt think they will take so much long time. Ma told me to wait fir couple of weeks

Hi what is the time line of your 457 visa and are you from high risk country?

I almost have same time line with you, no further news immi is too slow now~good luck bro

Hi Zhang,

Good luck to you. Do you mind sharing your full timeline from nomination application? It would be good if you can tell us where you are heading to and what occupation it is.

Thanks!

Hi Guys

Thanks in advance

Dave

Guys,

Its been almost 2 weeks since my police check was uploaded , any one in a similar position or had visa approval recently ? Can i expect to wait much longer?

Thanks

Dave

Archived