ANMAC - Timescales

jac2011

Can't help with ANMAC timescales, although I'm going to be interested to hear any responses, just wanted to let you know my experience of sending my documents over. I posted with royal mail internationally tracked service on Nov 7th '14 and the packet was only delivered on Dec 16th '14, when I asked at the PO how long it 'should' take I was told 8 working days!!! Next time I'll be using a courier service when I send documents over for AHPRA!

My partners took roughly 16 weeks applied in July and was granted mid October. Be aware they are super strict on the references from employers which need to be super detailed. They are really responsive once they make contact for any extra information they need and reply to emails within 24 hours usually.

IELTS got lost in post so ended up getting courier to collect from office in London.

Tracked post is a joke, seems to take longer than sending through normal system. One of our letters took over three weeks to get to ANMAC, when they sent letter of determination is untracked post it was here in less than a week!!

Recommend using couriers if you need in a rush.

Applied for AHPRA at same time, only got ok on that a few days ago!!

Yes AHPRA are driving me potty!

My employer reference is 4 pages long and lists every task I do, or any nurse has ever done for the entire duration of nursing history. There must be 100 bullet points!!! I was not leaving any stone uncovered. If they get back to me about it I will scream! I looked at multiple examples from others and amalgomated everything lol!

Just got to cross fingers now.

Hoping its done quick as I want that visa so I can calm down!

• 4 weeks later...
Received my LOD today from ANMAC, a total of 4.5 weeks since they let me know they'd received all the paperwork. Didn't expect it to be so quick, but no complaints from me! Now onto the minefield of AHPRA...

Wow that is quick... Someone else on a group on Facebook said the same things too. They stated they had everything on the 16th January. I really hope that mine goes through sooner rather than later, even though I dont have the funds to submit an EOI lol...

Archived