Anyone has successful registered with AHPRA recently?

liliannn

Hello everyone

I am a bachelor nurse from HK and started my application since May2014, and in early October I mailed them additional document, and they replied me that they have received all required document in this stage. After that, I emailed my CO for two times, and filled in the online enquiry form, and haven't heard from them.

I know recently they are doing research about validation of bachelor degree/ qualification of every country.

I will soon get my PR and now just waiting my license, so I can start my life in Australia

anyone know what's going on with AHPRA and the timeframe to wait?

Thanks

My partner started application in august, we were asked for another document to prove good standing. Received pre-registration successful letter a couple of days ago. Just need to present ID documents on arrival in Australia now

Guest Imelda Chua

Hi liliannn, RN from Singapore (Dip) with a top up degree from UK. started my AHPRA in June 2014 and sent additional documents on Criteria 2,3,5,8 in October too. Same thing, they're still gathering information and feedback from employers about international nurses. MY CO is unable to advise me either :\ I've just submitted my PCC (last step!!!) for my 190. May the odds be ever in our favour!

Hi liliannn, RN from Singapore (Dip) with a top up degree from UK. started my AHPRA in June 2014 and sent additional documents on Criteria 2,3,5,8 in October too. Same thing, they're still gathering information and feedback from employers about international nurses. MY CO is unable to advise me either :\ I've just submitted my PCC (last step!!!) for my 190. May the odds be ever in our favour!

Happy to hear from you, imelda, seems we are in similar situation. :)

I think before Singapore and Hong Kong nurses were on the list that accepted by Australia, I hope they will still be on the list, so that we don't need to take bridging course .

I just applied for HK police clearance, and HK takes one month to proceed. If Singapore is also same as HK? it requires the letter from immigration for applying the police clearance? Let me know how long to wait for your visa after you submitted the police clearance.

Where will you settle in australia? I will settle in Perth..and I am planning to go there at the end of Janurary, hope my visa can be granted at the end of this month.

• 1 month later...

Hi.. I hope somebody can help me please. I did my nursing diploma at Nanyang Polytechnic. I have just completed my nursing degree while working for the past four years. I have applied to ANMAC and they have asked me my clinical hours practice as it is not stated anywhere on my diploma transcript. Do you know how to go about this please? Thanks.

Archived