820/801 Visa query

Hey all,

I am brand new to this so bear with me (!), I was hoping someone would be able to give me a little help/advice with a query I have....

I am nearing the end of the 2 year period for the 820 visa and hopefully in a month or two Immi will write to me and request relevant documentation etc...the question I have is about the police clearance certificates, I have been in Oz for just over 2 years now and came over on a Prospective Marriage Visa, before being granted this visa and entering Australia I obviously initially sent my police certificate to Immi with all UK addresses I had resided at within the last 10 years, now that I have been here for 2 years - will I need to repeat the process of getting another UK certificate (with exactly the same info as they already had previously) or will I just need to apply for the Australian Federal Police check?

Any help or experience on this matter would be gratefully received and appreciated :rolleyes:

Thanks!

My daughter has just lodged her 2nd stage de facto visa. Needed an Australian fed police check, but not a new UK one, unless things have changed since dec.

if you can find my post I wrote about some of the requirements, including at least 10 photos of both of you, (since the 820 was granted), with others, dated and names of the others, seems a fairly new requirement, so if you haven't got enough start snapping.

Hi there, thanks very much for the help and confirmation, we had a feeling that we may need lots of pics so have already started gathering them together :) Hopefully I will also just need to the Aus certificate, I was started to stress over how I was going to apply for another UK one from over here!!

:rolleyes:

Archived