Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson ANZSCO 312511.

jgodinho

• 2 months later...

Hi There , I am Sachin From India , and I have grand 190 for the same occupation , i willing to move there by OCT_2015 , As you Plan To Move in Perth ; Its a best option for This Profession as Many of my friend with same occupation work in WA ( Perth ) and They get best of salary and Job market for this profession is booming fast ...Mainly In CAD and Design tools Like Solid Edge , Pro-E , Auto-CAd if you have this skill set ... Go ahed you will get a good Job with Better salary in Perth...

Its Sounds good Friend...I have also a same kind of skills set and In addition i was having experince of design and Modeling for Mining and Construction equipments (On Pro-e , Solid works and Auto-Cad) with one of multinational firm here in India.....I have also resistered online for Jobs on Expression of interest ( Its a Kind of consulting website who announce a future job requirement in Western Australia of Manufaturing and Mining Industries ) so if you could resistered and sends your skill-set to them , they will contact you as vacancy or requirement generated who match to your work experince. This also available on Seek website. my mail id is - sachin.gaikwad [ at the rate ] emerson [dot] com .....We cannot write the mail ID here in regular form <it get june >.

It's not booming ...I don't know who's telling you that ....the boom days r over ...people are still coming out of work ....if u want to go there don't go with that expectation it's booming because it's not ....anywhere in oz isn't ....no projects on ...no construction ...no manufacturing ...companies r pulling back ...equals ....nothing to draw .

It's not booming ...I don't know who's telling you that ....the boom days r over ...people are still coming out of work ....if u want to go there don't go with that expectation it's booming because it's not ....anywhere in oz isn't ....no projects on ...no construction ...no manufacturing ...companies r pulling back ...equals ....nothing to draw .

Hi Shelly ,

I am talking about Only Draftperson of above skills set , not entire job market. I know infrastructure and all are not well now in perth.

But if you see requirement for this profession you can get better information there.

And the company what i am working now has mostly (90%) Australian Clients , we knows the better information because of Costomer and market research.

Try to see the things what you dont see , dont see the things that everyone has talking about its --- completely madness if you not do the survey about market.

May be this gives you clear Idea.:wink:

Ciao,

Sachin

Ya company ya working for now might have lots of Ozzie clients , because it's cheaper to get design done In India than Australia ...therefore there is less work for draughtsman in oz because the work is being subcontracted out to other countries like India if u av Ozzie clients now y do u think uve got them ...because it's cheaper .

Dear Shelly ,

Not only this thing that work subcontracted to India or other country because of cost but there are other reasons for this also ,

They are not get skill employee for this profession....and why are you so negative about job search ; if you have better skill and knowledge you will easily find job.

and I am surprise and not agree with your statement that all market places collapse in OZ ...there are some major isssues in construction and other sectors but not that much that no one get job there.

Please dont spread such Fatal arguments if you dont know the overall actual condition.

I do understand the skills , and the reason I do is because my husband is a chartered mechanical engineer ...has worked in a lot of industries ....he began using pro engineer in 1995 ...and auto cad ....he has got a job though ...currently a engineering manager for a hydraulics and pipework company ....but knows a lot of people with good skills who are out of work . I am just making you aware of what the market is like here so u will be prepared .

I do understand and accept you opinion Shelly , May be my views are different for this concept .... Thank you so much to share your views,

Its gives us a good direction to think in other ways.:hug:

Please share if you get any news on this topic.

• 1 year later...

Archived