Which shall I choose? Relouk or Pearson?

Grabri

Hi guys,

I am now torn between Rolouk and Pearson for sole use container. Their pricing for a 20 container is very similar (Pearson just slighty more expensive)

if you have any positive experience with them let me know please. Any negative pm as I don't think it can be posted on here. Thanks!!!!

• 8 months later...
Guest GARETH
Hi guys,

I am now torn between Rolouk and Pearson for sole use container. Their pricing for a 20 container is very similar (Pearson just slighty more expensive)

if you have any positive experience with them let me know please. Any negative pm as I don't think it can be posted on here. Thanks!!!!

I have had a very bad experience with RELOUK and most of my friends advised me not to use them. They are quick at taking your money but take their time in sending the stuff. They lie a lot and give you the runaround..I wouldn't use them if their service was free !

There comes a time when you have to spend a little extra to make sure you get a good professional service - !

I have had a very bad experience with RELOUK and most of my friends advised me not to use them. They are quick at taking your money but take their time in sending the stuff. They lie a lot and give you the runaround..I wouldn't use them if their service was free !

There comes a time when you have to spend a little extra to make sure you get a good professional service - !

In the end I went with Simpsons, they were amazing and they came in cheaper too! I have now been 7 months in Oz and love it!

In the end I went with Simpsons, they were amazing and they came in cheaper too! I have now been 7 months in Oz and love it!
was that door to door service? I don't have much so was gonna use a move cube but they don't do door to door survice!

Hi guys,

Can an I ask what sort of costs was a 20ft container, cheapest I've had so far was £3600.

Cheers MT

Can an I ask what sort of costs was a 20ft container, cheapest I've had so far was £3600.

Cheers MT

Hi guys, my service was door to door. Approximately £3200, then I bought insurance separate. I also got boxes and saletape delivered approx 1months before move so I could do some packing myself, all included in the £3200. Make sure you mention what you want before paying anything.

It took a long time to arrive though about 3 months, so bear that in mind. We were still happy in the end, as we got all our belongings safely and they did all the packing

Archived