Resident Return Visa.

kashifnaz786

Hi Guys,

I got my SN-190 (PR) in March-2013 and have already validated my visa. I couldn't move to Australia for

some family issues and It will be difficult for me to move till end of 2016. If I move to Australia some where in January to June 2017 and stay there for remaining period of my visa till March-2018 then will I be able to get RRV or not.

My wife got TR-309 in July-2014 and has already validated her visa.

What kind of ties I should show to get the RRV visa easily. My wife is planning to go there

much earlier as my sister lives there as well. If she goes there and stays or delivers a baby over there.

Will it be enough for me to get RRV if I dont spend 2 years out of 5 and only spend 10-12 months.

Hope to hear from you soon.

You'll only need a RRV if/when you want to travel overseas (from Australia) after March 2018. If you've already lived in Australia for 9 months, and your wife and possibly children live here, you may be able to successfully show sufficient ties in order to get a 1-year RRV. After you've been in Australia for 2 years you shouldn't have any difficulty getting a 5-year RRV.

Archived