Spouse Visa (TR)

kashifnaz786

Hi Friends,

I got SN-190 (PR) visa for South Australia in March-2013- 2018. I have validated my visa in Jan-2014 and got the medicare , opened my bank account as well and came back. Later I got married and my wife got spouse visa (TR-309) in july-2014. I have checked the expiry date of my wife's visa on VEVO and it is expiring in 2034.

I want to confirm from you guys that my visa is expiring in 2018 band my wife's visa is expiring in 2034 so can she be able to go to Australia after 2018 if my PR expires and will I be able to get Return Resident Visa

after 2018 if my wife still carries a valid visa.

Regards

Kashif Naz.

I'm sure the 2034 is a mistake. VEVO isn't always correct and there is no way a 309 would be valid for that long. 2 years after applying for a 309, the holder becomes eligible for a permanent 100 if the relationship is still intact. That 100 will only be valid for re-entry to Australia for 5 years and after that, the holder can only re-enter Australia if they have a RRV i.e. it's just like your own permanent visa.

Her grant notification will have the correct expiry date.

Thanks for your reply,

Actually her grant letter doennt has the expiry date and its mentioned (Stay For/Until Indefinite). Then I checked from VEVO and it was 2034.

And both of us are outside Australia, still she can get PR after 2 years of TR or we have to move to Australia for that and if she gets she ll get it for 5 years on

top of TR.?

Archived