Pink Ribbon Breakfast- Perth

Guest RachD

Pink Ribbon Breakfast

Sunday 22nd October

Whiteman Park (stand G2 in the Village)

10:30 am Onwards

I am organising and hosting this charity event for Breast Cancer so please come along!

BYO bbq food & drinks if you like. There will be prizes on offer from different Raffles which you can enter by buying pink balloons and tickets.

Breast Cancer Foundation bracelets, pins, badges etc. will also be on sale.

Please help support this event (and bring your friends). This is for everyone!!! There is also a Children's Week on at Whiteman Park so there will be plenty to do.

*If you are able to donate a raffle prize or will be able to bring a cake for the stall, please let me know asap.

Thank You!!!

Whiteman Park are also holding a FREE FAMILY FUN DAY on this date so there will be loads of activities for the kids, including; face painting, story-telling, games, a climbing wall and many others. They are also holding a Special Prize Draw with the opportunity of winning a family holiday to Broome.

Mix 94.5 are broadcasting LIVE from Whiteman Park on the day.

I have had offers of Raffle Prizes from a variety of stores and Whiteman Park are donating a family pass to Caversham Wildlife Park.

The Cheesecake Shop are also kindly donating to our cake stall!

Please try your best to come along- it is sure to be a great day out for all the family and you will be helping a very worthwhile cause in the process!

Rach

Thanks Ali! It's a first for me so I'm really hoping that it will be a success.

Will you be moving to Perth? Perhaps we will see you at next year's breakfast?!! :wink:

Rach

Hi Rach,

Good luck with the event. We're headed out on January 6th, booked the shippers for the 2nd and 3rd and the cats permit is organised (I hope as I'm leaving that to Pets on the Move).

Next year I'll voluteer to help you at the event. Let us know how it went

Ali x

WHERE TO FIND US

If you enter Whiteman Park from Lord Street, take the first left (as shown on my map of the park). This will bring you to Car Park No. 8.

Stand G2 is right beside it.

If you reach the wildlife park (on the right) or tennis court (on the left) you have gone too far.

If Car Park no. 8 is full, carry on along the road, there is another car park a little further on. You can reach all the other facilities by parking in these 2 spots.

If you come from Beechboro Rd, carry on right past the village until you are almost at the T-Junction and it is the last car park on the left.

* Whiteman Park are providing a free shuttle bus to the park from Guildford station, leaving at 10am and returning at 2pm.

Some Free Activities for Kids on the day-

Mucky Duck Bush Band; Landsdale Animal Farm; Bubblemania; Scitech Roadshow & Science of Slime Show; Kiteman; Chalk Sidewalk; Paintboards; Jump Rope; Bluearth Institute Tag Games; Allen's Martial Arts Academy; Painting and Crafts; And lots more!

PLEASE don't let a little bit of rubbishy weather stop you from coming on Sunday. It's soooo easy to look out of the window and think 'oh, I won't bother' but this is for such a good cause, and there is soooo much to do for the kids it should be an excellent day despite any rain.

Fingers crossed it will hold off til later anyway!

There are some brilliant prizes that have been donated to our raffle. We have wine from Swan Valley, Vouchers for florists and beauty salons, Gift baskets/hampers, and many more. It will be worth coming, I promise!

Rach

Ps- If anyone can help me find some tables for the day I will be extremely grateful!!!!!!!

Archived