Help/advice please?

francy

Hi

not sure if this is the right thread area to post.

We are moving to Albury NSW in march 15. I've got a good idea of things I need to know and do but just wondered if anyone on here has ever done a list with things to do and when to do them. I'm waking up in the middle of the night writing things down at the moment and starting to get panicy if I think I'm going to forget to do something major.

any help/advice would be most appreciated.

things I've done so far is, had 2 quotes for removals, got another coming next week. I've opened a bank account NAB last week. I've sent emails to the schools I'm interested in. And we're just waiting on our financial advisor on figures with regards on what to do with our house. Whether to rent or sell.

thanks

francy

Book flights? Give notice at work?

Anyway, you shouldn't overthink it. You'll end up missing things or wishing you'd done things differently, but it's just part of the process. Nothing is irretrevable. Do, though, make sure you take all your paperwork in your luggage and don't leave them for the crate - you may need surprising things. For example, I was surprised to need my UK certificate of car insurance for claiming a non claims discount in Australia.

Archived