Vetassess negative result : applying for new occupation

wan2no

I got negative result last year though applied by an agent. They replied that my education( b.pharm and MS in pharmaceutical science) and tasks ( senior executive, production in generic manufacturing pharmaceuticals) were not relevant so my desire occupation (industrial chemist) is not appropriate. My agent assuring me another occupation (industrial pharmacist) but that is not in SOL. I am planning to apply now at my own try with the similar documents to an another occupation ( production manager, manufacturing) as my tasks are closely related. I want to rearrange the tasks slightly from my supervisor in work reference letter that I submitted before. They recognized my degree as post graduate and job duration as my given period. I think, as my documents are true and I have related tasks I might get positive result now. Expert please comment should I apply or will do any further qualification done as MBA for the managerial occupation? My agent is in afraid of having engineering degree to get production manager occupation assessment positively. he is in doubt in this case should I try? Thanks in advance......plz help me with justified comments:chatterbox:

I got negative result last year though applied by an agent. They replied that my education( b.pharm and MS in pharmaceutical science) and tasks ( senior executive, production in generic manufacturing pharmaceuticals) were not relevant so my desire occupation (industrial chemist) is not appropriate. My agent assuring me another occupation (industrial pharmacist) but that is not in SOL. I am planning to apply now at my own try with the similar documents to an another occupation ( production manager, manufacturing) as my tasks are closely related. I want to rearrange the tasks slightly from my supervisor in work reference letter that I submitted before. They recognized my degree as post graduate and job duration as my given period. I think, as my documents are true and I have related tasks I might get positive result now. Expert please comment should I apply or will do any further qualification done as MBA for the managerial occupation? My agent is in afraid of having engineering degree to get production manager occupation assessment positively. he is in doubt in this case should I try? Thanks in advance......plz help me with justified comments:chatterbox:

1. You would not be well advised to significantly amend documents that have been lodged.

2. The occupation you propose to nominate is not on the current SOL.

3. From what you have posted, it appears that gaining a positive pre-migration skills assessment will be problematic.

1. You would not be well advised to significantly amend documents that have been lodged.

2. The occupation you propose to nominate is not on the current SOL.

3. From what you have posted, it appears that gaining a positive pre-migration skills assessment will be problematic.

I am thinking on my previously submitted documents? yet is not ok? my current occupation is relevant and has in SS(NT,SA, WA). why shouldn;t I gain positive? my previous nomination might be wrong not fraud so why there is no second chance?