A couple of queries on lodging 189

Nursebucko

Hello all,

We are just preparing our visa 189 lodge application. I have filled in as much as I can..so far..just abit confused..I am not claiming work points, as I have only been qualified as a nurse for a year.

However, it has asked me to complete 10 yrs employment history. So I have done this...will I get asked for any proof of anything? As I havent bothered gathering payslips and references etc as Im not claiming any points.

Also on one of the last pages, it asks you if you have lived in any other country other than the usual residence...well we spent a year travelling around australia 10 yrs ago..do i need to put yes on this??

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Many thanks

Sarah

Hello all,

We are just preparing our visa 189 lodge application. I have filled in as much as I can..so far..just abit confused..I am not claiming work points, as I have only been qualified as a nurse for a year.

However, it has asked me to complete 10 yrs employment history. So I have done this...will I get asked for any proof of anything? As I havent bothered gathering payslips and references etc as Im not claiming any points.

Also on one of the last pages, it asks you if you have lived in any other country other than the usual residence...well we spent a year travelling around australia 10 yrs ago..do i need to put yes on this??

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Many thanks

Sarah

If the year travelling around Oz was within the last 10 years, you will need to submit PCCs from Australia as well as for any other country for which they're required.

• 4 months later...

Hello Sarah,

May I ask, have you lodged your application? I am in the same situation with regards to the employment query, curious as to whether I am required to have all my P60s and payslips sent from the UK as I am NOT claiming the points for work history either.

Your advice would be appreciated. :)

Archived