820/801 defacto visa proof help!

Liamshikari

Hi guys,

just wondering if someone could help me with certain aspects of the evidence needed to prove mine and my partners relationship.

Bit of background, we met in London June 2013, officially together Aug 2013, he had to move back to Aus due to a family death in Oct 2013, I followed him over on a WHV dec 2013. Was living together at his mothers home from my arrival until September 14, we then moved to another state due to him receiving a promotion and currently reside together. However due to us trying to be smart because my status in Aus is not certain, I'm not on the lease or officially on any bills. We have proof of every other aspect. What can I do to assist with this proof, I was thinking about getting my name on bills before we submit out application. But honestly I'm not sure.

Surely they would understand that trying to think rationally in the sense that I could be deported or refused a further visa could affect our living situation. Any advice or help would be appreciated. : )

Hi

you can register your de facto relationship in certain states in Oz.

Have you got a joint bank account that you use just for paying bills?

Are you a joint name on car insurance?

these are all good starting points - an immigration agent will give you a better idea of what you need

Archived