IXP visas

Callie mum

Hmm I do believe this is a company that used to trade under a different name and didn't seem to get good reviews for many reasons. I know the name of the old company well from the amount of negative press it seemed to get.

I am sure there are ways and means to replace your agent. Seek out a reputable one that gets good solid feedback on here. You'll find a fair few. And ensure MARA registered.

This is one company that tried sucking me in during an hour sales phone call... Did a google search before I considered them and realised that they need avoiding. They change names all the time. Always going into liquidation leaving people with nothing.

Just for fun I Googled my company to see what came up, nothing much, except offers to conduct a company credit search; for a fee of course.

I have just about given up concerning myself with the fact that the DIBP continues to accept applications from organisations known, or easily found to be, dishonest.

Registered migration agents would have an issue if applying for their annual re registration if they had been bankrupted, or associated as a director with a bankrupt organisation, similarly for insolvency, criminal convictions or court orders re debt, or some arrangements with creditors.

The following is on all our service agreements and something along similar lines can be found in the service agreements of other registered migration agents:

What We Must Do

[TABLE=align: left]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Act in accordance with the Migration Agents Code of Conduct. Provide you with a copy of Information on the Regulation of the Migration Agents Profession. Provide you with a copy of the Migration Agents Code of Conduct if you ask for one, for which we will charge you $20, plus postage or courier fees, if applicable. The Code can be downloaded free from the Office of the MARA website: http://mara.com.au

The Code obliges all Registered Migration Agents, among other things, to act in their clients’ best legitimate interests, with honesty, fairness and integrity, ensure that their advice is timely and accurate, do nothing to increase their clients’ costs unnecessarily, keep accurate and complete records of the case, maintain an appropriate level of Professional Indemnity Insurance to protect clients’ interests. We will do everything that is usually necessary to perform the services listed in this agreement where the services are not listed in full detail. The parties agree that Clause 1.13 of the Code of conduct applies to this agreement:

If a registered migration agent has a contract in force with a client that complies with this Code, but the Code is amended in a way that relates to the content of the contract:

(a) the agent is not in breach of this Code solely because the contract does not comply with the amended Code; but[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

(b) the agent must do everything practicable to vary the contract to ensure that it complies with the amended Code

************************************************************************************

IXP Visas are alive and well and to contact us please visit http://Www.ixpvisas.com as a company we have made a number of significant changes over the past year to offer better levels of service as well as a larger number of destinations with more offices opening soon.

Our main aim is to put our clients at the heart of everything we do and provide excellent service and great value. We accept in the past we may have let ourselves down and we certainly acknowledge that and have worked very hard to improve and address all the issues.

From your post it is not clear if you were ever a client which is odd if you weren't that you are talking about like this. I will assume you were a client and so if have let you down we are very sorry and would love the opportunity to resolve your issues and if we can not we would look to provide a full refund if required. We look forward to your call.

Guest The Pom Queen
IXP Visas are alive and well and to contact us please visit http://Www.ixpvisas.com as a company we have made a number of significant changes over the past year to offer better levels of service as well as a larger number of destinations with more offices opening soon.

Our main aim is to put our clients at the heart of everything we do and provide excellent service and great value. We accept in the past we may have let ourselves down and we certainly acknowledge that and have worked very hard to improve and address all the issues.

From your post it is not clear if you were ever a client which is odd if you weren't that you are talking about like this. I will assume you were a client and so if have let you down we are very sorry and would love the opportunity to resolve your issues and if we can not we would look to provide a full refund if required. We look forward to your call.

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't gone in to liquidation maybe you can help all the people who seem to think you have taken their money and vanished. Maybe you can also explain why as global visas you signed up to our forum multiple times posing as happy customers?

For people who are unaware and afaik first they were Global visas, then they changed to IXP visas and also IP visas, now they are called Launch Immigration Ltd. Try a google search. I will now close this thread before people come online and tell you what they think.

Archived