holiday let needed in Brisbane 3weeks in jan

davidholly

Prices will be at there highest early Jan due to the summer / xmas holidays over here, so nothing will be cheap unfortunately. Have a look at sites like realestate.com (select holiday rentals) and Stayz.com ,you can also Google caravan and cabin parks but be quick or most of the places will be booked up.

Brisbane Holiday Village and Ashmore Palms are 2 cabin parks people have stayed at and been happy , Ashmore being on the Gold Coast so nearer to the coast.

Cal x

If you actually want to settle in Brisbane, I would recommend not renting on the Gold Coast - this is what we did and then spent ages on the motorway going back up to Brisbane nearly every day to sort out where we wanted to live, what the areas were like etc.

The Gold Coast was lovely and if you were coming on a holiday, I'd say go for it!

nah tina0101 as we spoke about before we looking to come out to brisbane area to find a place to move to permanently. i looked on stayz that you recommended its just hard to narrow it down. we looked around bayside but dont know if to rent one holiday home for the whole time and drive around (which we dont mind at all) or split it up and have say 1 a week in a different area. we think we want to be near the coast. somewhere quiet, friendly, good transport, schools, but not to far from brisbane.

when you drove did you just drive around and around the areas having a look?

we looking to book our flights next week

hi calngary on realestate.com there is no holiday rentals to select.

there is only rent, and although they come up with weekly cost am guessing these wont be furnished?

thanks

They have changed there website since i was last on, the link was on the left near the bottom and it now sends you to this site - http://www.homeaway.com.au/

The reason i suggested the Gold Coast was because you asked to be near the coast and Brisbane doesnt have a coast line as such, hence lots commute from the Northern Gold Coast areas..

Cal x

Archived