school club

Guest Guest1

Guest Guest1

Hi guys, Can someone please let me know if the schools in brisbane have an out of school club.My daughter goes to morning club and after school club.just wondering if they have the same.Also if they do, how much is the typical going rates?

Thanks

Guest Laura G

Hi,

There are lots of either school clubs at the Schools or private contractors who pick the kids up and take them to the centre, I used one on the Gold Coast before cost $15.00 per day.

The good thing was they had no play stations or X boxes!!! They had a large swimming pool and lots of outdoor activities for the kids, Brilliant!!!!

:smile:

Laura

Guest Laura G

Hi

we are 3, me, OH is a Plumber and my Son just turned 11 in January, we live in Upper Coomera, been here for 2 years.

Laura

Hi guys, Can someone please let me know if the schools in brisbane have an out of school club.My daughter goes to morning club and after school club.just wondering if they have the same.Also if they do, how much is the typical going rates?

Thanks

hi only me! i was looking for info on this and wondered if it was your question! speak soon xx

Archived