Vetassess Air Conditioning

Indi

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Indi

i sat the Vetassess assessment earlier this year. I imagine you will be doing it at the college in Wembley as I did.

The whole assessment lasted 8 hours and there was only three of us! We started off with a small cold room set up just like the F-gas assessment. Checking running temps, superheat etc, reclaim, leak test, vac then re-charge. Then again checking superheat etc.

Then there's a bit of pipe work assembly with brazes and flares then test them with OFN. Then there's some electrical testing of compressors, windings, star delta etc. Then when you think it's over, you have to sit an exam! The assessor asks you questions while you're doing the assessment as well.

it's pretty straight forward, stuff that you do on a daily basis. Some people just don't like being watched!:biglaugh:

Just relax and you'll be fine!

Pete

Hi B Bear and Gumstar,

Many thanks for your help!! I have got the test on 8th November at the college in north london. It all seems okay just trying to get back into the correct ways of doing things instead of site shortcuts!

Is the gap training a must if i am being sponsored on a 457. Cant i just apply for the Artck when i move over?

Thanks again

Indi

Archived